Tropiway Cocoyam Fufu Flour 24 oz
Tropiway Cocoyam Fufu Flour is a specialty flour formulated to produce fufu, a close resemblance of dumpling. It can also be used for frying meats, fish and poultry as well as thickening gravy, soup or stew. Fresh tropical produce of cocoyam (Ghanaian word for edo, taro or tubers of the elephant's ear plant) and cassava were processed and turned into powder to achieve the Tropiway Cocoyam Fufu Flour.
- It can also be used for frying meats, fish and poultry as well as thickening gravy, soup or stew.
- To prepare this fufu, bring a cup of plain water to boil in a saucepan.
- Divide water into two parts.
- Add fufu flour to the heated water in sauce-pan and stir with a wooden spoon.
- Gradually add the remaining heated water and stir.
- Place over medium heat and knead thoroughly for about four minutes or until a smooth but thick consistency is achieved.
- Allow fufu to cool and serve. For stiffer fufu use a little less water, or add a little more flour.
Cocoyam, Cassava, Saffron (Natural Vitamins & Minerals).
Net Weight 680g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.