African Fresh Bitter Kola Nuts - Bittercola
Bitter Kola or Garcinia kola is a species of flowering plant in the Clusiaceae or Guttiferae family. It is found in Benin, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ivory Coast, Gabon, Ghana, Liberia, Nigeria, Senegal and Sierra Leone. Its natural habitat is subtropical or tropical moist lowland forests.
- Help improve immune system
- Can help increase sex drive
- Can help boosts fertility
- Helps with weight loss
- Help reduce constipation
- Can help balance blood sugar level
- The nut is relatively large, being about the size of a chestnut.
- The kola nut has a bitter taste but becomes sweeter as it is chewed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.