Nayass Hausa Koko - Millet Powder
- 1 cup of koko flour
- 3 cups of water
- Mix water with koko powder to form a thick paste.
- Boil water in a saucepan and pour koko paste in the boiling water. Stir continuously until required consistence is obtained.
- Leave for about 3-5 minutes under reduced heat with occasional stirring.
- Remove from fire, cover and allow to cool for a couple of minutes. Add sugar to your taste.
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Do not expose to direct sunlight
Millet, Pepper, Ginger and African Spices.
Product of Ghana
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.